Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, May 18, 2009

Dancing With The Delmarva Stars Part II









The crowd started piling into the sold out arena and people were standing out front trying to purchase any tickets they could get, even if it meant buying one ticket at a time.
The Dancers started taking the stage and quite frankly I had no idea the kind of images I would actually get in the end because it was so dark inside. To my great surprise and pleasure, what I'm posting is just a small sample of the hundreds of photos I snapped off that evening.

3 comments:

Reconciled1 said...

Joe, Second pic from top, is that Rowdy Harrison in the black?

Anonymous said...

It is Rowdy! He did a great job!

Anonymous said...

Last night at the end of the WMDT news Stacy showed the tape of her dancing. From what I saw, she did well. Her partner looked like he was barely moving.