Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Who Is YOUR Role Model?

Who is your role model?

Try it without looking at the answers

1) Pick your Favorite number between 1-9

2) Multiply by 3 then

3) Add 3, then Multiply again by 3
(I'll wait while you get the calculator....)

4) You'll get a 2 or 3 digit number..

5) Add the digits together









Now Scroll down ...............












Now with that number see who your ROLE MODEL is from the list below:

1. Barack Obama


2. Gary Comegys


3. George W. Bush


4. Paul Wilber


5. Bill Gates


6. Chief Webster


7. Barrie Tilghman


8. Shanie Shields


9. Joe Albero


10. Oprah Winfrey


I know. . . .I just have that effect on people. . . .one day you too can be like me. . . . :-) Believe it!

P.S. Stop trying to pick a different number. I am your idol, just accept it!!!! You are now a Joey!

10 comments:

Not enough coffee for a math problem the am said...

A Joey Like a little kangaroo or a gang. Opps there are no gangs in Salisbury so hop along all you fellow Joey's hop a long.

Anonymous said...

This is too good! My number was 9!

Reconciled1 said...

You're such a kid....... lol

Anonymous said...

In your dreams dude. I'm older than you so it is I that is your role model. LOL

Anonymous said...

Gen. George Patton is my role model, but that's a neat trick, Joe.

Native Son said...

Cool One Dude!

Anonymous said...

you are right!

Anonymous said...

Just proves we really are the Joey Dozen!

KM

Tim Chaney said...

How'd U du dat? Lmao

Sorry... but as you can see Fernando is my HERO~! You do come in a close second though Joe!

Any word on when Fernado's next fight will be? I guess that's a stupid question or it would be posted : )

Anonymous said...

Joe- That is hilarious. I bet you Barrie Tilghman read that and got so pissed off when she saw your name. I bet she tried every one of them from 1 - 9. Your great.

You know, I used to hold some anger towards you because I used to think you picked on my fire chief for no reason and just for something to do. Sometimes I still think you do when you get bored, but I'm really starting to think your right. I'm really stepping back and looking at the big picture. I've met you a couple of times and had some good conversations with you at Perdue Stadium. Your a very approachable person and not afraid to back up your words. I see how things work now. They spent a bajillion dollars to build that fire house on a bog and we can't even get our plumbing fixed at station 2 because the council refuses us any more money. It's really crappy. Pun intended. Good job Chief Blackeye.

And just so you know Joe, good trick, but your only my 2nd idol. My idol is Bill Higgins. Lol.