Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, March 08, 2009

Gasbuddy Not At All Accurate Lately

Today, Gasbuddy says Sam's Club Gas is $1.70 a gallon, WRONG! Sam's Club gas is $1.76 a gallon. I don't know who's running things over there but this is not at all accurate. That being said, don't be fooled into traveling to Sam's to get the best gas prices in town.

To top it off, I did go up there to gas up my truck today and I also wanted to grab me a Nathan's Hot Dog and a Soda but no sooner did I get to the register to order they took one look at me and said, Uh, Oh, who's gonna tell him. They were completely SOLD OUT of Nathan's Hot Dogs and couldn't figure out why they had sold so many over the weekend. DUH!

The next time you people go in there and slam them with a bunch of business, be kind enough to say, no thanks, leave that last Nathan's Hot Dog for Joe. PIGS!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

it was $1.70 last i was there....friday

Anonymous said...

Everytime you mention Sam's club and Nathan's hot dogs on I find myself going to Sam's to get one.

That photograph you put up the other night . . . I could almost taste it.

What a deal too.

Anonymous said...

Gas Buddy is user reported. If it is not accurate, it is because somebody gave them the wrong information.

Anonymous said...

It was $1.70 on Thursday when I got it.

Anonymous said...

Oh yea I know there not that good for you ....but DAMN they are good with the onions and Mustard....And the Coke with real shredded ice


Banging
1.80