Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Salisbury News Continues To Grow Across The Nation

Joe Albero,

I am writing to ask if you would give your permission for me to use your blog posted Oct. 2008.

I write a local newspaper column for the News in Springfield OH. One of our readers sent me a copy of your blog. She was interested in it and felt more people would be interested in the subject.

I would use some but not all of it including the beginning and the end. I would put it all in quotes and give you the credits for the material.

Thanks


While their message was more detailed, I left out names and other information so the Anti Albero Bloggers wouldn't harass them, as they always do. Nevertheless, they will be linking the article back to sbynews.com and we appreciate their professionalism. And here I thought I wasn't a Journalist. LOL

No comments: