Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Salvation Army Bell Ringing Update

Sams Club

North Walmart Retail Entrance

North Walmart Grocery Entrance


Here we are 10 days away from Christmas and very few time slots to fill. THANK YOU to all who have given of your time. If you have an hour to spare and would like to volunteer please contact the Salvation Army at 410-749-7771 ext 100 or contact Joe at 410-430-5349 or alberobutzo@wmconnect.com.

Thanks again to everyone who has committed their time to a very worth cause.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, Joe. Thank YOU for bringing this to our attention. I know how good it made me feel to give back to the community when I rang the bell, and it wouldn't have happened without your campaign to get those slots filled, not to mention all the slots you filed yourself. You have my gratitude.

Anonymous said...

I never new how they got their volunteers. I'll have my youth group volunteer next year. Since I know longer live in the Salisbury area and I would have to be there to chaperone this wonderful activity that my youth group could do will have to wait. I wish everyone luck though.