Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, December 12, 2008

How's Your Heart This Christmas Season?

Joe-

I heard about a local family this morning that is need of some help:

A single mother who is 27 has two daughters, ages 5 & 7, was recently diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer. She can no longer work due to the chemo. This may very well be her last Christmas with her daughters and it would nice if they remember a great Christmas. We are asking for help make this Christmas a very special one.. The girls love Hannah Montana, Dora, and High School Musical. They wear size 7 pants, 7-8 and 10-12 girls shirts. The mom is a size 7.

If you have any questions or would like to donate something to this family please email me at Lacey@coastalcomfort.com or please call Kerry @ 410-251-4049


THANKS!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I emailed Lacey on this, maybe I can help these ladies out. I'd like to remind others, that they could also donate a couple of toys, stuffed animals, books, cosmetics and hair ties. Girls love this stuff. A little goes a long way. Prayers are heard.

Chimera said...

I havent been online for a few days and just read this and I am still crying....I just want to know if there is someone,family,etc,who can take care of the girls after she is gone.As a Mother that is my biggest fear-leaving my kids.I will pray for them.