Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, October 05, 2008

WELCOME MARDELA!!!!!!

Ladies & Gentlemen, I want to welcome a new Contributor to Salisbury News, Mardela. While Mardela has been delivering some articles and even photos behind the scene, I felt it was time to get this person on board and share some of their wisdom within our community.

You may even see some additional Contributors come on board here in the near future and you can believe one thing, they are additions in which I am very pleased to work with and I'm extremely confident you too will enjoy their work. Welcome aboard Mardela.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is he one of the SBY Career FFs?

He should offer some insite.

Chimera said...

Welcome!

Mardela said...

Read my bio.
Any further questions, please ask. I will not give out too much personal info, but I will try to answer most questions. I welcome the oppertunity to meet you all.

I'd like to thank Joe for the opportunity to share my ideas and thoughts about things that are near and dear to our hearts.

God Bless you and God bless America!

Wymzie said...

Welcome aboard Mardela!
I've been enjoying your comments, and look forward to your posts.

Remember, put on your thick skin!

Anonymous said...

Really? Mardela is just another Republican robot. Care to add some DIFFERENT voices to your blog, Joe?

Anonymous said...

I may have some differant opinions than you on alot of topics but isnt that the whole point of the blog?, welcome mardela ill see you in the trenches.

Anonymous said...

Welcome Mardela! I have enjoyed your input and look forward to hearing more from you.

Anonymous said...

Anon943 - Completely agree!!!