Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Is PolitickerMD Starting to Show Its Blue Stripes?

I like PolitickerMD.  I try to read it everyday.  I may not agree with everything I read there, but those folks provide coverage you often can't get anywhere else (online or off).  Whether I agree with their op-ed pieces or not, they are usually well written and fairly well thought out.  However, today the good folks at Observer Media Group crossed a line - a pretty big one.

In an op-ed titled "Andy Recycles, Who Knew?", author David Paulson attacks Maryland Senator Andy Harris across the board.  Sometimes he's factually correct other times he isn't.

It's an op-ed, so normally I wouldn't care.  There's just one problem.  David Paulson is the Communications Director for the Maryland Democratic Party and PolitickerMD doesn't bother to disclose the fact anywhere in the body of the article.  Read More ...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SEAN HANNITY, OF HANNITY &COLMES ~ FOX NEWS, IS GOING TO AIR A VERY IMPORTANT DOCUMENTARY ABOUT BARACK OBAMA, SUNDAY NIGHT AT 9:00 PM. 10-12-08 EST

Anonymous said...

G. A. politickerMD is Tainted deep Blue, there are no stripes there brother. Save your intelligence on people with a little more integrity.

Anonymous said...

I had to read this twice before I realized it said "Politicker" and not "Potlicker". It makes much more sense now. Damn public schools.