Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, July 18, 2008

What's Wrong With This Picture?


Absolutely Nothing! It's GREAT to see everyone getting along. For far too long politicians have been too black and white. You know, if you're a Republican, how dare you go to a democratic booth, right? WRONG!

As I explained to several people yesterday, most of my Friends are Democrats. I also expressed how I personally like Frank Kratovill, I just don't think he's qualified for the job. Especially when this State and Country has the opportunity at this time to put in a true experienced professional in Andy Harris.

Nevertheless, it doesn't have to be War. I will say however, I went up to Frank when he first walked in and introduced myself, (just in case he hadn't remembered me from the Forums) and I got the cold shoulder. That's OK, I divorced one just like him many years ago. Attorneys are, or should I say, can be very sore losers. I won't hold it against you Frank. Oh, by the way, Frank is a big follower of Salisbury News, especially his Staff. Hi Guys/Gals! It was great seeing everyone yesterday.

I'll close with, everything sent to me about Frank Kratovill I have produced on this Blog. Oh, if any of the Staff want to send me anything more they can forward it to me directly at billduvall@alzheimers.com .

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joe:

Any info on the police at Barrie's home yesterday when the Bubbamobile was parked nearby???

Anonymous said...

Why did Kratovil pick the same color theme as Andy Harris?

Anonymous said...

Because he wants to be like Andy...a winner!

Anonymous said...

I was hackeled twice by a lady at the Kratovil Kamp for passing by, because I was a Harris supporter. She shouted: This is Kratovil area??

I didn't acknowledge her silliness, but had to assume that they weren't very happy campers that day.

Anonymous said...

To anon 10:48-- I was one of the people at the Kratovil tent, and I can tell you the mood was totally upbeat. We were a bit surprised at the overwhelming presence of Harris supporters, but we felt that we met that challenge by circulating in our Kratovil shirts, and interacting with everyone in a civil, professional manner. I can't speak to the remark you heard about our little corner being "Kratovil Country"-- all I can say is that I feel the picture says it all. The mood at the tent was remarkably bipartisan and, best of all, fun!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a couple of them should be running around the block, not going to a clam bake.