Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Fast Action Chief Jackson Steps Down







Well, its official Folks. The honorable Chief Jackson has given up his Post as the Chief of the Fruitland Police Department as of last Friday and has pretty much hand picked the honorable Mike Phillips to take his place.

The biggest disappointment I experienced with all of this was the fact that I did not get the opportunity to get to know Mr. Jackson like I wished I had. This is a gentleman that is so highly respected by just about anyone and everyone I've come across, with exception to that a$$hole Dumeyer. Sorry Chief but what an Idiot!

Besides all that, I put up a Post a week or so ago about his upcoming stepping down and the e-mail messages coming into Salisbury News was just overwhelming! It has certainly and obviously been my loss not having the opportunity to get to know this man better as one of the biggest things I love in life is WISDOM! This man is just loaded with it.

So to Chief Jackson, any time, any place my friend, I'll buy! Thank You Sir, for all the dedication, safety and hope you've given so many people in Fruitland. May you enjoy your future in the best of health. Oh, your Wife's a babe too! ;-)

No comments: