Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, May 26, 2008

Who's The Tougher Fighter?


While Fernando and I got in the ring with our hoods on, it makes it kind of difficult to figure out who's the real professional fighter here, doesn't it? LOL

Fernando comes home to Salisbury with a 7-0 victory by way of yet another Knock Out! Obviously this is not a man to mess with but you know I go up against tough guys every day at the GOB. Let's see, what's my record? John Jacobs, Knock Out! Jim Rapp, Knock Out! Carrie Samis, Knock Out! Dan Ciancitto, Knock Out!

I'm still in the ring with Barrie & Chief Webster but my guess would be they're history too. The bigger question is, who's been the tougher opponents?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know Dan still works for the City right?

joe albero said...

Dan no longer works at the Zoo and or with animals, that's all I care about.

Anonymous said...

joe, when Fernando rounds are over he can still respect his opponnets. Can the same be said of your opponnets.

joe albero said...

NO!

Anonymous said...

That's the first picture of two fighters in the ring I have ever seen with one wearing shades. Yes, you did get about four knockouts, but there are still about four you need to do the same to.

A. Goetz

Anonymous said...

I hope Barrie (your opponent) doesn't enter the ring topless!!! ewwwwww

Anonymous said...

What was missed by the photographer was the exposure of Joe's six pack, But he humbly decided that he didn't to detract from Fernando.