Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, May 02, 2008

Welcome "Sunny In OC"

Ladies & Gentlemen, I'd like to welcome our friend Sunny In OC to Salisbury News. We are fortunate to have someone from the Ocean City area participate with our Blog as we have so many visitors from that area. Sunny has a way of getting information days ahead of the MSM and I'm sure everyone will enjoy their work. So welcome aboard and we look forward to news from the Beach.

3 comments:

BossHogg said...

Sunny:

WELCOME TO THE SBYNEWS TEAM

We hope you have editorial honesty combined with thick skin...

You are going to need both.

So what are you waiting for?

Start writing & blog away.

Sincerely,

Billy Burke, AKA Boss Hogg

SunnyInOC said...

Thanks for welcoming me BossHogg and Joe. My husband says I have very thick skin. . . with that being said, I jumped on the chance to write for sbynews. As I learn my way around creating posts, I will be contributing more and more.

Nick Loffer said...

Welcome! Welcome!

Have fun with the blog and add to the tradition!