Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

A Wonderful Message From A Far Away Viewer


Joe Hi !!! I was born and raised in MD but since my husband passed away i move to Oklahoma with my children but i go to your blog everyday to see what is happening in MD . Please keep up the good work !!

My son is stationed in the US Army he is deploying later this year but i am Site Admin on a support forum for family friends etc of military and i was wondering if you would mind if i shared that picture with our members i will give you the credit on our forum that the picture belongs to u . Its just a small group of us right now ..

I am always proud when i see support for our troops past, present and future . I wish i was in Md to see your dad's yard with that . Thanks to your dad for showing his support to our Military.

Thanks so much,

Sandee
IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS,
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM !!!
P.A.M. To Alan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Support? How about prayers? Those poor people who don't know any better, are signing up to be cannon fodder for the rich bastards who use the globe as a chess match.
We should be spending our energy trying to expose the corruption of War for Profit. I truly feel sorry for these young people. I feel even worse for their parents who cling to the hope that their children's sacrifice is not in vain. But what else could we call it?