Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

More FREEBIES In Salisbury


If you want your FREE Bumper Sticker, you'll have to earn it. How, simply come to ANY Council Work Session or Council Meeting and they will be handed out for FREE.

The difference, THIS item won't cost the Taxpayers one red cent! The upcoming meetings will be held tomorrow, Wednesday at 4:30 PM and Thursday at 4:30 PM.

These Bumper Stickers can already be seen on vehicles all over the City as people have simply had ENOUGH of Mayor Barrie Tilghman.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

mThis is a great companion piece to my "I Want My Vote Back/Louise Smith" bumper sticker. The set is not complete until you have both proudly displayed on your vehicle.

May I suggest selling these on e-Bay to recoup the expense of printing them. Hot seller nationwide!

joe albero said...

That's OK, I don't mind the expense! LMAO!

Anonymous said...

Turn your butts out for the regular meeting Monday night, too, 6 p.m. Govt. Oafish Building.

Anonymous said...

Where do we get the "I want my Vote Back Louise" Bumper Sticker. Id like one for my truck. The Louise that is president of the council isnt the same one that I voted for .

Anonymous said...

Hey Joe!

How much is a billboard on RT 50? I'm sure that we could get enough people to pitch in. I bet it would made the national wire service. I can see the front page of USA Today !! Count me in for $100.
farm boy

Anonymous said...

We need a billboard on either Rt 50 or 13 that is clear view of the Welcome To Salisbury signs.

Unknown said...

I am liking the idea of a billboard on State Rt. 50. It will be very visable to state officials heading to Ocean City

Anonymous said...

There will be a few "I Want My Vote Back" bumper stickers available at today's meeting. Ask around.