Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

The Salisbury Zoo Is Just A Mess



Click on images to enlarge.
The above letter was drafted by Art Goetz asking fair questions to the Zoo Commission. Art took the time out to attend the Zoo Commission Meeting and the doors were locked, no one was there.

Ron Alessi not only avoided answering any of his questions, he actually typed his reply on Art's original letter and sent it back to him. I'm sorry Folks but I've been in business for 25+ years and I have never seen something so unprofessional. The letter below shows Alessi's reply on Art's letter. To this date Art has not received a reply to his questions and the death of the Jaguar is still a mystery. I personally believe they just hope it will all just go away.



Aren't you just a little curious as to why or how an animals like this could just die from a ruptured spleen out of nowhere?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to know if everyone at the zoo was attending the Christmas party, in the middle of the day, WHO was tending to the animals? Who did their feeding or don't they get fed an evening meal? Who checked on their well being throughout the day?

joe albero said...

The Security Guard, that's who. I mean, after all, they hired their second one to be a Zookeeper, so they must know everything there is to know about caring for animals, RIGHT?

Chimera said...

Our last visit there was downright depressing-all the structures look like they are on the verge of falling apart,I almost tripped on the crumbling wooden steps leading to the bison exhibit.And whatever became of the wolf exhibit?

Tim Chaney said...

Alessi....The not so artful dodger...

Anonymous said...

Tim:

But he sure dodged that lawsuit by the tugboat company, did'nt he?

Chimera said...

Yeah I wanna know how the hell he did that and who his lawyer was-cuz I once got sued for an old debt and when I didnt pay I had to appear in front of a judge to see what I owned that they could take from me AND they garnished my wages.How did this guy not lose house,his cars,etc if he is liable for that much debt!?

Tim Chaney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tim Chaney said...

They set up their business as sovereign from their real property. The business is it's own entity and if the business goes belly up and bankrupt, one doesn't lose their plush Porsche or condo. Other wise known as working the system.

I doubt will even God will forgive many currently in our city administration.

Their souls aren't worth the blood that flows in their veins- Bob Dylan

Anonymous said...

"who his lawyer was-cuz I once got sued for an old debt and when I didnt pay I had to appear in front of a judge to see what I owned that they could take from me AND they garnished my wages."

Bitch, hire a lawyer, ass hole as they may be, but you can beat the bill. But you can't beat the lawyers bill.

Chimera said...

Hah!Easier said than done.I DID consult a lawyer and the only way to avoid it is to file bankruptcy,which I cannot afford the legal fees to do.Isn't it sweet how big ballers can work the system and dun bill collectors and broke people like me have no way out?lol