Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Memories?


Ladies & Gentlemen, It was 2 years ago this month I started taking pictures of the Salisbury Zoo and from every week forward throughout the year I'll be bringing you photos of how screwed up things were down there two years ago all the way to current.

This will allow ALL of you to see that all that is wrong down there has absolutely nothing to do with Joe Albero and his nasty inconsequential Blog. The reason I have been taking photos was to keep a record to be able to come back and offer you visions of what was and what is.

It's pretty disturbing to see that the Zoo is probably the worst example of anything I can show you. At least at the WWTP they cleared things up and moved forward. Yes, they lied stating everything was legal and it was not. However, things got cleaned up. The Zoo, well, things are just worse than they were two years ago and it clearly shows John Jacobs, Jim Rapp, Ron Alessi, Carrie Samis didn't do jack sh!t down there and I have documented proof of such.

So when you look around the City of Salisbury. The roads, the neighborhoods, the Plaza, the Zoo, you name it, please do tell me what this Mayor has improved as far as quality of life in Salisbury?

There are new Condos everywhere! There are new Developments everywhere! The Old Mall is gone at a $16,000,000.00 Taxpayers Expense. Oh, there's a new Fire Station, at a $10,000,000.00 Taxpayer Expense!

Come on now Folks, please help me out here? I really want to know what good this Mayor has done for everyone? Oh, as for the poster above. Who can tell me who's left working at the Salisbury Zoo? Damn, I wish the Mayor's picture was in there!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We would like to see photos up to current. So would everyone at the Zoo.

Anonymous said...

If he did you would see duck poop and trash everywhere. What a shame that I took my kids but would never think of taking my grandchildren now. The place is a mess and there are no animals there realy worth going for.

Anonymous said...

Got any recent photos Mr. Man?

Anonymous said...

But, according to the new PW Director, he Red Wolf ehibit is ready and there are two such Wolf's (as he wrote it, instead of the correct Wolves) on exhibit. Or are they hiding too, or worse have died already? What a shame. That once was a zoo to be proud of, but now not worth the trip down there, unless your going to Ben's Red Swings!

A. Goetz

Anonymous said...

You stated "...There are new Condos everywhere!..."

Maybe so, but have you had occasion to read the legal notices in the "other news source" lately?

Seems there are a whole bunch of condos with foreclosure notices in there, as well as timeshares, etc. Mostly in Ocean City, it would seem.

(Page C6 in the Jan. 10 edition if you want to take a peek)

Anonymous said...

I moved here 28 years ago. Being an animal lover of all kinds I often refered to them as the babies.

I worry about my babies now and don't know how to help from some of the things I find when I visit.

My house isn't big enough!

R