Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Is There A Lawsuit In The Making?

The more I sit here and think about this Zoo situation, the more I boil up. Look, I have read the article over and over again and then I looked at the Press Release and the first thing that comes to mind is, WHY THE HELL WASN'T THIS GUY CHARGED WITH TRESPASSING?

He wasn't charged because he was locked in the bathroom from 5:00 PM to 9:00 AM the following morning. I'm going to reach out to all of you and ask if anyone knows who this young man is, where he lives or perhaps even his parents. I want to get a hold of this guy and ask him what REALLY happened. His name is, Robert Carvil Shockley, 20 years of age Salisbury, Maryland.

If the Zoo charged an admission, none of these things would be a problem. If the Zoo had professional security, this wouldn't be a problem. If the Zookeeper had done their job properly this wouldn't have been a problem. I personally think the City has a liability lawsuit in the making here.

Another big question would be, did this kid have a cell phone? If he did and he didn't call for help, well, then perhaps he was in the wrong. My gut feelings are, he didn't have one and he was locked in all night.

One thing I can assure you of is the charges against him will be dropped immediately. I wonder if he has a $50,000.00 Bond on him, like they did on me? Oh, that's right, that Commissioner was removed from anything and everything to do with the City and the Zoo for the rest of her career because of what she did to me. So Mr. Alessi, how are all those new rules working for you?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe its because your such a LOSER!

joe albero said...

Well,

Welcome back to the Blogs Barrie?

Anonymous said...

How could he have been locked in the bathroom if the doors can be unlocked from the inside? They do not padlock the doors from the outside?

Sounds like he just wanted a good place to take a nap and see some pink elephants!

joe albero said...

The door has a dead bolt lock on it that is key operated only.

Chimera said...

Hey Joe-
I blogged it too-and didnt want you to think I copied off "your paper" LOL-the security there is laughable and I have personally spoke with others like myself who felt unsafe there.If Shockley had a video camera eould they have spotted him?????

Tim Chaney said...

They have security there? That's a joke right?

The rape and savage killing of a 5 day old baby Llama and no one saw or heard what was going on?