Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, January 07, 2008

Fire In Delmar Maryland

You might ask yourself, why don't I have pictures? Well, I've been on the go all day and quite frankly, even though it's right down the road, I don't feel like going.

I've had two phone calls about it and apparently it's along Railroad Ave. There's lots of these red trucks everywhere with flashing lights. They have people blocking roads off but I'm home early from the Council Work Session, I'm enjoying what company I have here right now and if you'd like to go take a look, there's plenty red trucks there with no flames. I hope everyone is OK.

Maybe next time?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not a fire, bomb scare

joe albero said...

That would explain no flames, (other than some of the Salisbury Volunteers) LOL. JUST KIDDING!

A bomb scare in Delmar? Jesus, some people just have nothing better to do, do they! That area of Delmar couldn't even afford a fuse, let alone a bomb. Dee, Dee, Deeee!

I heard it was in that row of brick apartments. Must have been a really slow night.

Anonymous said...

Next block east of brick row, or as locals call it death row

Anonymous said...

Well what was going on on the South Side of Delmar by the Mill Pond at the old real estate office??

Anonymous said...

I heard it was a hostage situation - man threatning to blow up himself and his son.
Anyone know what the real story is?
I do know there was someone shot in the leg on the same street night before last.
We are one street over on Elizabeth have been for 38 years and things have gotten scary. My sister is calling it the ghetto!