Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Cambridge Plagued With Graffiti


A year ago at this time, Salisbury was being bombarded with graffiti everywhere you turned. Someone asked me yesterday, did they ever catch anyone or get a lead on all the damage that was done in Downtown Salisbury. I had to reply, NO. Nothing has ever happened but I can say that the Salisbury Police Department has picked up on their patrols, which was a given now that they are allegedly up to 84 Officers on staff.

While I was shooting the fire in Cambridge, I had my telephoto lens on and I was the only one across the river taking shots from an angle no one else got. While there, I notice graffiti all over the place and thought I'd take a shot of it to remind everyone just how good we've got it right now in Salisbury.

No comments: