Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, December 15, 2007

The Daily Times Follows My Lead

Considering it is against protocol for ANY employee of WalMart to share what happened today in their Fruitland Store, one has to think that the Daily Late & A Dollar Short Times copied our article and threw it up on their Site?

I actually had the story hours before I posted it but I was in the middle of moving a Fork Lift from one of my buildings and leading the Rollback Company back to my other property, so I had to delay my post till 2:52 PM. They finally put something up at 3:58 PM AFTER I challenged someone as being from the Daily Times making the first comment on my post. (What took you so long guys?)

Oh well, no big deal. I just want to remind them, I'm one step ahead of them with just little old me and them having a Staff of over 200 people. Oh, I also don't pay people for stories and I definitely don't pay people to take pictures for me and go knocking on people's doors scaring their Grandchildren half to death either.

Did I happen to mention The Daily Late & A Dollar Short Times wasn't at the Homecoming today for a Local Marine? Yeah, they only want to spread the Tilghman Word. That reminds me. Just before the welcome home ceremony I found Barrie Tilghman walking the streets Downtown wearing, guess what? As COLD as it was, she was wearing a sweat shirt and SHORTS again! I hope you weren't just eating.

Nevertheless, rather than her coming and wishing this young man well, she was out selling her soul on Main Street. I personally think she was on the wrong end of town. She should have been at the Bus Station instead. Any good Mayor would have been. Need I say more?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And remember Barrie wasn't available to even be present at the City's Birthday this past summer either--she's just soooooooo busy. She can't make time for the returning City soldiers, sailors and Marines--unacceptable.

Tim Chaney said...

She won't show up anywhere that she isn't the center of attention it looks like.