Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Wayne Barall, The Daily Times, Crippled?????




Some have come to this Blog, (and other Sites) claiming that Wayne Barrall is crippled and is not capable of picking a fight, WRONG!

The Daily Times now claims they DO NOT pay Wayne Barrall for photos regularly printed in the Daily Times, including the Sports Section. Wayne tells everyone he gets $40.00 a shot. Which is it?

Even the Delmar Fire Department will create an internal investigation on matters that happened on Thanksgiving Day with Wayne at my home. "There is a procedure for matters like this," said the President and Fire Chief who visited my home yesterday.

Any and ALL charges made by the State Police will be of their choosing, not mine. I have expressed exactly what happened Thanksgiving Day and I have turned over evidence of such, including threatening e-mail messages threatening physical assault on me by Wayne.

What some of you have seen from the outside is nothing compared to what I have seen from this man time and time again. IMO, Wayne Barrall has a mean streak in him that is completely out of control and he proved that Thanksgiving Day.

So why would Wayne Barrall all of a sudden be remorseful? Well, I'm sure The Daily Times knows I have an Attorney on call, since the Daily Times now claims I'm competition and Wayne represents The Daily Times. Then there's the outcome of the Delmar Fire Department's investigation? Just how many Fire Departments does Wayne Barrall represent? He sells disks of his photos to these Fire Departments as well as Insurance Companies. There's also the fact that I'm sure by now Wayne has spoken to an Attorney and he knows he's in deep sh*t.

Considering Wayne is at pretty much EVERY scene I have ever been to, NONE of you can claim the man is crippled, so cut the crap! My Wife has an injured back and we would never claim she's crippled.

Trust me, when Wayne started flinching his arms up and down at me acting as if he was going to hit me, the man isn't crippled. I'll close with, an apology because everyone around you is coming down on you and you were forced to do so is BULLSHIT Wayne. And do you know why I will refuse to accept your apology? Because you should have been apologizing to a 6 YEAR OLD, not me! That's why I know your apology is forced upon you under pressure.

Read my original Post again and try seeing how is was based around a 6 year old, not me. You tattoo'd a 6 year old's mind about Firemen for the rest of his life. They're big bad men now Wayne. The President and Chief of the Delmar Fire Department were kind enough last night to let Gavin play in their truck, run the lights, the siren, the whole nine yards just to regain the confidence ALL 6 year old's should have in FIRE MEN!

Wayne apologized on The Watch Desk, not to me personally and certainly not to our Grandson. It's all about image.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

The event that occured on Thanksgiving were not called for. It had nothing to do with Delmar Fire Department so the Chief & President should not be doing an investigation. The incident did not occur on the departments property or during an incident. I do however thank them for taking the time to show the equiptment to your grandson to restore confidence in him about the fire service. Just remember there are always 3 sides t every story yours, his & the truth. Only time will tell.

joe albero said...

I beg to differ. Watne was upset over a Post I did about a motorcycle accident that happened 1/2 mile from my home. I refused to allow some of his comments from an official event he attended WITH the Delmar Fire Department and he IS a Member of that Fire Department. The President & Chief did EXACTLY what a true Professional should do.

Anonymous said...

If you have a personal issues with people in the fire dept thats fine. But please quit bashing hte local depts. 90% of the epts are all volunteer. I am a vollie and i do what ever i can do when ever ican to help whoever. Don't make us look bad due to your personal issues with certain people.

joe albero said...

You're that 10% I'm talking about. If YOU have a problem with ME, stay away from my F/N Property and NEVER knock on MY F/N Front Door!

Just how THICK is your head anyway? When it says NO TRESPASSING, what is it about No Trespassing don't YOU understand as well? Idiot! By the way, be a man and use your name too.

Anonymous said...

Why so you can attack me as you have others?

Whay you are doing to wayne is just why others wont post our names!

joe albero said...

You know who I am, you PUSSY.

Anonymous said...

Like i said i have no problem with your issues with wayne. THats between you two.And you are right he should have never been there thats was uncalled for. And no way am i trying to bust you. I actually like your site. I know alot more about some things that the crap times and wboc don't ever cover. I give you credit for getting out there and finding that info. I just wish you wouldn't give all volunteers a bad look. We all aren't bad people. Keep up the good work on geting that good info out there.

Anonymous said...

Did anyone happen to notice the clip from DT at the botton right corner it says Photo Wayne Barrell????????? But he doesn't work for then right???

joe albero said...

The DT has some explaining to do. I called them and asked about Wayne's employment there and after they heard what happened they claimed they just put up his photos but don't pay him anything. The DT is running scared because this all came about within a Post I put up where Wayne took photos too. The DT now claims we're competition and one of their representatives came over trying to bash my front door down in anger over that post. My lawyers will be looking into this next week. However, yes, Wayne is the same guy taking pictures for the Daily Times.

Anonymous said...

Pumpkinhead didn't look crippled on the playing ball at the soft ball fields.

Anonymous said...

Joe, Not defending wayne at all here. But anyone can sell their pictures to the newspaper. Even you.

joe albero said...

Looks like the Times is now in Damage Control Mode too. The Daily Times has an agreement with Wayne and they continue to post his pictures, therefore he represents The Daily Times. Lawyers will just have to settle this.

Anonymous said...

Wayne is a freelance photographer. There for he does not work for the Times. He has not ever filled out a W2 for the Times.

Anyone can send in phoros to be printed.

Matter of fact you showed us photos that were printed from the "Hoopers" fire in OC.
Did you work for them also?

joe albero said...

I wasn't paid by the OC Paper for my pictures. Wayne Barrall is paid for each photo they print.

joe albero said...

Didn't the Delmar Fire Department tell you to stay the hell off my Site? What is it about instructions that you don't understand?

Anonymous said...

Why is the fire department involved here? Why would they tell him to stay off? If hes not on their pc, their time whats it matter? The city just told us not to go while we are on duty. They have no right telling us what we can and can not do on our own time.

joe albero said...

You're about to win the Dee, Dee, Deeee Award of the Year, Idiot. No one said anything about the City of Salisbury. It was made very clear the Delmar Fire Department said to stay off this site. To ONE particulat individual. If YOU were not told so, SHUT UP. Last I looked it was the TOWN of Delmar, NOT the City.