Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Delmarva Dealings Is History, Once Again


It has been almost a month since his last Post and from the sound of it I doubt very seriously he'll be making a return. We experienced this exact same thing a year ago with G.A. Harrison, (Cato) and as I can attest to the fact that Blogging just isn't easy, it drains every ounce of your spare time and quite frankly I don't know how some do it.

Once it consumes you, people can tend to make you feel obligated to getting something out as soon as possible. That means everything else you're doing has to come to an end. Bill Duvall and I have a more fortunate situation whereas we're retired and we have the spare time to entertain people with our thoughts.

Nevertheless, I have done everything I can to make contact with G.A. and I have been unsuccessful in getting him to return those attempts. What saddens me about that is, I truly considered him my friend and I have never had a friend treat me like that. Out of respect, G.A. should have returned my calls and he has not done so. No one is that busy.

Anyhow, I wish him the best and I'll miss his work, as I'm sure many others will as well. All that being said, for those of you who regularly call me about G.A., do not do so any more and waste my cell minutes. I am removing his link today from my computer, just as I did the Anti Albero Blogs a month ago.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We all love G.A.--wish he would come back to us!

Anonymous said...

Damn Shame, but ya gotta do/not do what you gotta do/not do.