Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, November 19, 2007

Vernon Powell (IMO) Has Nicest Display On Plaza


Rather than making it real easy on all of you, I chose not to display all of the photos I have of the Downtown Plaza, encouraging everyone to take some time out and go down there and see what these fine property owners have to offer for this Holiday Season.

The one above was my favorite but it's truly a tough call as there are so many to choose from. Get back with me and let me know which one you like the most.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joe, They are all good.Kudos to shop owners. Now if the city will clean the plaza.Hardhead

Anonymous said...

I give it to Benedicts on Rt 13 & College. Their window is dressed monthly and every month the new theme is not only appropriate but eye catching as well. Their windows always look good.

Remember when being a window dresser was a good paying job?

Donna

PS I know Benedicts is not on the plaza and has nothing to do with this post. Just putting in my nickles worth.