Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Today's Grapvine

"Negative blogs

I wish the media and the people would stand up against all of these negative blogs, or Web logs, that seek to define our community. They do not reflect our community at all. I'm fed up with all this negativism. Sometimes your Grapevine is almost as bad. When will people see the light?"

Do you see what Duvall has done to us Bloggers! Here I go out and spend all that time hitting the streets showing beautiful Wildlife Photos, Christmas pictures of the Plaza and so many wonderful things on the Eastern Shore and that nasty old Blogger destroys my reputation!

I agree Daily Times, get out there and slam this guy just like the Mayor did time and time again so people won't go to these nasty old Blogs! ROTFLMAO!

Look you Idiot! If YOU don't like the Blogs, don't go there! You said, "When will people see the light." What's the matter, does it bother you that bad knowing EVERY SINGLE PERSON you talk to goes to sbynews.blogspot.com?

The problem I see is that there are actually people out there with only half a brain that might look at that comment and think, I'll never go to the Blogs again. LMAO!

No comments: