Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Mo Hits, Mo Hits, Mo Hits!


Old Man Billy Duvall has included me into his Turkey of the Year Finals.

"TURKEY OF THE YEAR CONTEST

It is that time of the year again; the infamous duvafiles Turkey of the Year contest will launch next week.

Nominations will be accepted through Sunday. Don't bother with , in alphabetical order, Albero, Gilchrest, O'Malley, Pollitt and Smith ( as in Louweasel), as each one has qualified for the finals"


Do you think the man has issues with me, or what? I don't exactly know why, (LOL). All I get from people is they no longer go to his Site as well as many got sick and tired of the CLICK HERE and GO THERE posts.

Once Wilber was exposed as his COEIU Agent, (Crack Offshore Electronic Intelligence Unit) Billy flipped out and his inside information instantly disappeared. The next thing I knew, (since I was the guy to expose it) I'm on his honored Turkey List.

He has since also dumped any connection with Campbell and yes, even Harris. Duvall supported Harris until I showed my interest and especially after the Harris Campaign chose sbynews to market their campaign. This obviously brought old Billy over the top and he turned on us all once again.

So what does Billy have left? The Anti Albero Blogs. I wouldn't know what they are saying any more since I refuse to visit their sites. Those are his only friends left. I know how you can get your hits back Billy. Hook up with the Fire Fighters and tell them how much you love "Wet Backs"! In case many of you didn't know, Billy Duvall was FIRED by the Governor from a Judiciary Position because of his bigotry towards Hispanics. He liked to call them "Wet Backs" on his Blog and Barrie Tilghman had him fired. How's that blood pressure now Billy?

Anyhow, you'd get along fabulously with many of the other bigots on the Fire Department. Heck, I'll even bet when you die they'll give you one of those fancy funerals for being such a supporter.

Let's see, what would Turkey of the Year do to me? MORE HITS! That's it Billy, pick me, pick me!

No comments: