Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Gas Has Risen 50% Since This Date Last Year


Perhaps someone would like to explain this time just why gas prices are up 50% since last year? My answer, because Americans are stupid. We're like battered women who get beat up and keep coming back for more. Oh, it will be better this time, Bush is so sorry! BITE ME! Something has to happen because we're about to hit a Depression and every one's going, huh, really?

Uh, Oh, I better be careful, eh? I may get sued by yet ANOTHER Politician. ROTFLMAO!

1 comment:

Chimera said...

Its terrible!My husbands car was in the shop,so we only used my minivan this weekend and I spent alot more on gas as a result.He is spoiled with his Honda's 35 mpg and thinks my V6 minivan is a guzzler in comparison.I think alot of people will limit their gas consumption & travel less if it gets any worse this season.