Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Thank You Daily Times!



If you'll recall, back in July I put up a Post showing this same exact photo where the Princess Anne Welcome Sign had been destroyed by a vehicle. My hope, (at the time) was to at least get the wreckage torn down before the Crisfield Crab Feast and Frank White from Princess Anne had it removed immediately.

Here's the funny part. Unless I'm wrong, I never saw The Daily Times write an article about this. However, today in Newstracker they did a follow up to MY story as if they had been the one to introduce it all together?

So thanks Daily Times for following up on my story. ROTFLMAO.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think there was an article. Something about the man who answered the emergency call(I assume a volunteer) also built that sign. They wrote about the irony of helping someone who demolished what he had built or some such thing.

Anonymous said...

That ex-Chiefy Frank White. He's sort of a big deal huh?

Anonymous said...

GOD KNOWS! Only you cvan break a story. The Daily Times did the story the day after it happened. Your EGO is way to big!

joe albero said...

Prove it.

Anonymous said...

dumb ass, search it on the daily times site