Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Today's Wildlife Photos




While in Florida, (Fort Wilderness, Disney World) I awoke one morning and noticed something unusual moving about outside our Motor Coach. As many of you from the South may be used to this creature, I am not and I thought it was really cool. While taking photos of it I was able to get within a foot or two of it without any problem at all. Floridians call them speed bumps. It's called an Armadillo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joe, there is a reason they call them speed bumps. I accidently ran one over in the Magic kingdom at the All Atar Sports resort. Wasnt like running over a racoon thats for sure!!
They are rampant around the resort tho. And think they are to friendly from tourist throwing them food.

JIM (Go CAPS!)