Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Rebecca Gannon Says Hello


Hello everyone! I stumbled across Joe’s blog of Salisbury News, and thought I’d send an update of my own. For those of you who don’t remember me, I reported and occasionally anchored on WBOC, and you may have caught a glimpse of me at my second job, the hostess stand of Market Street Inn.

I’m out in Wichita, Kansas now, anchoring the FOX Kansas News at 9 and reporting at KWCH 12 News at 10 – they’re sister stations, much the way BOC and FOX Delmarva operate. I moved out here more than a year ago to work closer to my family. I loved working on the Eastern Shore (and eating on the Eastern Shore), but I love being back around my family more. I still check the local websites from time to time, and I do miss covering my beat (Worcester County) there.

But now my parents can watch me every night – and critique me every night – which they do. I can’t tell you how much I value being near my family again. If you want to drop me a line, go for it – rgannon@kwch.com

Take care, and keep Joe in line for me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm... I'm in love....

Anonymous said...

Hey Rebecca...I may not be "Mr. Right" but I'd love to be "Mr. Right Now"? :)

Anonymous said...

Very nice of her to drop us a line, remembering the folks back here. Seems like a lovely young lady in all respects.

So will the city declare her a disgusting person for associating with Albero by using his blog to deliver her "hello"?

Anonymous said...

What a GREAT SMILE. I,ll allways watch watch you for that great smile!
Thanks Bob