Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Could Barrie Have Pulled The Plug?????


Today I will deliver a check to Mr. Paul Wilber as the City illegally charged me for documents without warning ahead of time. That's OK, it's only about $56.00. I put in a PIA Request for all the bills for bottles water in the City to prove the Mayor was in fact NOT being truthful with the Citizens referencing that matter. The Mayor claims the City does NOT pay for bottled water, said so on PAC 14. I plan to prove her wrong.

Now that my request is in and I'm going to pick up such said documents, all of a sudden the water fountain is broken on the 3rd floor of the GOB? Things that make you go, hmmmmmmmmm?

7 comments:

LadyLibertarian said...

Joe, I think I can fix the problem and save a TON of money for the city. And, I'm not even an expert.

Anonymous said...

How do you know its broken? It looks like its just unplugged! There is no sign saying its broken. How do we know that you didnt unplug it for your photo?

Things that make you go ummmm..

joe albero said...

Because I actually tried plugging it back in and using it Monday night, it would not work at all.

Anonymous said...

And we should belive you why?

LadyLibertarian said...

Head on down to the GOB and try it yourself. If it works, take a picture of it.

Anonymous said...

Maybe a group of employees pool their money together to pay for the fees. That's what we do at the business I work for. I don't drink out of water fountains at all-not to take a sip, and not to fill a water bottle or glass- I'm nauseous just thinking of the germs on those things. And I definitely don't let my children near one!

Anonymous said...

You don't think there are germs on the water cooler? I.E. person takes a crap, doesn't wash hands, comes out of the bathroom to get a fresh drink of some of that good water. bahahaha