Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Puppies, Puppies, Puppies!!!!!



You want some good news, here it is! In just a few more weeks more and more of these Champion Bred Yorkies will be available to good homes.

Get in line everyone because the calls and e-mail messages are coming through like there's no tomorrow! However, just know we do NOT sell them at give away prices. Plenty of males and females to choose from.

Call or e-mail me for more details. alberobutzo@wmconnect.com or 410-430-5349

7 comments:

Tim Chaney said...

I was surprised to see how much those LiL buggers resemble Rottwiellers when new born.

Now that they are older with longer curly hair they look quite different.

Anonymous said...

So cute, if only more people could be like dogs, they truly are God spelled backward.

Anonymous said...

champion breed, that dont make them taste any better

Anonymous said...

Note to Jennifer, I did not write the previous anonymous comment. :)

Donna

Anonymous said...

"champion breed, that dont make them taste any better"

SICKO, PSYCHO SOB!

Anonymous said...

sicko... NOPE psycho... NOPE
Just Hungry. And if I get my fill, I will donate the rest to one of Salisburys homeless. Guess that makes me a caring good hearted person.

Anonymous said...

with a full bellly