Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Messages

Ladies & Gentlemen,

I have spent all morning going through literally thousands of e-mail messages. Unfortunately, there's no way to have that kind of time to review each and every one of them and so you know, I get no junk/spam mail at all.

That being said, may I ask a favor from all of you? Please use the subject line as the main topic of your message? If there's nothing there, I delete it. As I take every piece of e-mail seriously, all I ask is that you help me out by letting me know your message isn't a joke or something along those lines.

It will make things more efficient and I can better assure your message/information gets out to everyone. Thank You Very Much, Joe

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your back? The aliens didn't keep you? Are you now a spokesman for a foriegn universe?