Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, October 07, 2007

I'M BACK!

Sit back and get ready for the return of Salisbury News!

No, I did NOT get shut down. Rumor in the Court House is that Barrie Tilghman & Chief Webster's Attorneys shut me down. BITE ME!

What is it with you Lawyers that you can't understand the word vacation?

I will gradually get back to Posting as usual. I was on the road for 17 straight hours yesterday and I'm running off of 4 hours sleep, so give me some time to catch back up.

For those of you who sent me those kind wishes for a nice vacation, THANK YOU! We made a 6 year olds dreams come true for the past 7 days and when I say I'm going to do something, I do it.

Sit tight Folks, there's LOTS to Blog about!

7 comments:

Ray said...

Welcome back, your posts were missed by many.

Tim Chaney said...

Same here Joe........welcome back and hope you had a great vacation.

mrtv said...

Welcome back, life hasn't been the same.

Unknown said...

Welcome back and can't wait to hear about your vacation!

hardhead said...

WELCOME BACK JOE.

Anonymous said...

Welcome Back!

BTW whatever happpened to accident investigation of the Delmar crash with the paramedic and the lady (who died) you were writing about? It sounded like the report was done, but I didn't see anything in the Daily Times about it.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Joe, I hope you "rested" because there is alot of "digging" that has to be done.

Gary has been "acting" strange lately. three or four meetings he has actually agreed with Ms's Cambell and Cohen. This is a sure sign of "running" he is trying to appear to have some"sense", what a farse..how can he complain about a "flip flop" when when he (Gary)is
doing the same dance.

The transparency in government is not as we would hope, it is the transparency of the sincerity of Gary Comegys