Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, October 19, 2007

A Letter To The Editor

Joe--

I'm a regular reader of your blog, I'm just more of a lurker.

Anyway, I thought you might be interested in knowing about the Ugly House Contest. (www.theugliesthouse.com) Salisbury made it into the top ten in a nationwide search! The Daily Times also did an article about it (though, I thought it made us sound slightly criminal for making a profit GO HERE http://www.delmarvanow.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=200771018060. Even if it's not something you are interested in writing about, I would feel honored if you would vote for us!

Thanks for writing, keep up the good work!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like I said.... Turn off the "Anno" and you wont get very many responses.

You might try picking on the Salisbury Fire Dept again... thats the only time you get any hits!

JR

Anonymous said...

Joe: Don't liosten to the anonymous comment or should I say "Tormentor". Leave the anonymous choice and ask all commentors to please sign their comment. What in h*** are they affraid of by putting ghteir name on what write? Or is it that they then must be careful what they say in their comments?
A. Goetz

joe albero said...

Notice the nasty comments after Robinson shows up again. I deleted them, for what it's worth. I'll simply assume it's Robinson picking on a 78 year old retired Marine who served in 2 or 3 Wars.

Way to go John, you're such a man.

Anonymous said...

I said it on an earlier post that whoever it is that posted their anonymous comment wouldn't make a patch on Art Goetz's ass. Gutless wonders.

I also agree with Art on leaving the anon choice. For some reason I can't sign in to blogger it keeps denying the same password I've used since I've had this account. I have no problem signing my name.

Donna

Anonymous said...

Hey, old Art is just an old REMF that doesn't even know what end of the tube the round comes out of.

Anonymous said...

Dot quit using things out of a tube when she got her new teeth, now she think every thing comes out of a bottle. The original Jack-N-Coke.

Anonymous said...

Everybody knows PGJ did the army and the navy, rumor has it that she's doing an old marine on South blvd.

joe albero said...

Boy, looks like Rapp & Robinson were having a field day while I was away.