Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, October 19, 2007

Delmarva Dealings Comes Back With A BANG!

Although Delmarva Dealings has been absent for a short stint, GA is back and has expressed his opinion, (very similar to my own) on a new Post HERE.

I'm glad to see others sharing these same thoughts as the blame truly falls on Comegys, Cathcart, Dunn & Shields.

Allow me to add, IF something isn't done right language wise in the near future, the only out for the next 12 years will be a Council completely filled with Lawyers. Which now reminds me, Wilber is to blame as well. The language in this agreement should have been better protected as the City pays out some very serious cash every year to that Law Firm.

Once again, (I hate to be repetitive) but you're about to see a major problem with the Old Mall. My guess is that a select few Council Members, (even thought they were warned on this ahead of time as well) will be rescinding the TIF, or at least attempting to do so once again.

I wonder if anything will become of Sassafras in the near future as well?

No comments: