Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, August 30, 2007

SALISBURY FIRE DEPARTMENT IN NATIONAL STUDY

August 30, 2007 - SALISBURY FIRE CHIEF TO SERVE AS MEMBER OF A NATIONAL PROJECT WORKGROUP

Salisbury Mayor Barrie P. Tilghman is pleased to announce that Salisbury Fire Chief David See has been asked to serve as a member of a project workgroup of the Volunteer & Combination Officers Section (VCOS) of the International Association of Fire Chiefs (IAFC).

VCOS has authored three nationally recognized “ribbon” reports – red, white and blue – that provide guidance and management information to leaders of volunteer and combination fire departments. Now, VCOS is embarking on a project to author a fourth report – orange – to provide management information for fire-based EMS organizations. As a leader of one such organization, Chief See was asked by VCOS to serve as a member of this project’s workgroup. He will serve with other fire chiefs from both career and combination organizations from across the country. The projected release date of this report is March-April 2008.

Mayor Tilghman said, “I am so pleased that Chief See’s professionalism and commitment to the effective delivery of Fire and Emergency Services has been recognized, and I know that he will make a great contribution to this workgroup.”

VCOS provides fire chiefs who manage volunteer and combination departments within the Fire/Rescue/EMS delivery system with information, education, services, and representation to enhance their professionalism and capabilities. Chief See currently serves on the VCOS Board of Directors as a Member At Large.

Chief See recently attended the IAFC Fire Rescue International conference in Atlanta, Georgia. While at this conference, he attended the IAFC business meeting as well as the VCOS annual membership meeting and business meetings, during which he was asked to serve on the project workgroup. He also staffed the VCOS booth at the trade show during the conference. The trade show included vendors with the latest in all kinds of emergency services related items from software to turnout gear to fire apparatus.

14 comments:

John R said...

Joe is this a lie too? I only ask becusae It seems you lie a lot? Mr. H called this week. He confirmed you lied again. Why is the question I ask? Why do you lie? and how can we figure out what is truth and what is a lie? JUST CURIOUS.

Historical Wit said...

It came from Joe, its a lie. Can you see his mouth moving, another lie. That breath he just took will produce another lie.

Historical Wit said...

Love your blog, you will get more posts today than you ever did in the past 3 months. Welcome to the jungle baby!

Historical Wit said...

I love it, postin for the crap of it. Let really inflate your ego...err numbers!

John R said...

NOW I WILL ANSWER AS JOE>>>
it seems sometimes my sources have taken me down the wrong path with information that isnt always 100% accurate...
but i always ask forgiveness when puting up something wrong...
although i stand behind my sources, i must admit, some seem to have given me partial truths and i filled in the gaps with my opinion...
this site doesnt represent facts just my opinions and i am a big walking opionion so i dont have to tell the truth just as I see it since its my opionion...
and i put a legal disclaimer on my web site that says its just my opionion and that this stuff is not true or sometimes it maybe

Thats good stuff print that and take to your LAWYER see if you can use that in court...

I AM SO HAPPY I CAN POST ON JOES SITE!!! YIPPEE!!! HOW DO U SPELL OPINION???

Luckyduck said...

Hey Joe, nice to be able to comment again. But it would be even nicer if we could post to stories that are true or atleast have some truth to them. Of course we know we arent going to find these on your blog.....

joe albero said...

Mr. Robinson, you seem to be overly obsessed with me. In just a few posts you'll be claiming you swear it isn't you, just like it's not you on your robinson1320 blog.

John, seriously, you need some professional help. My guess is you already are seeing someone, or at least were. Fire them and find someone else because you need it.

The stories I continue to hear from many of your old friends and just anyone you ever ran into that had to listen to you make up stories and then you deny them, the Coast Guard for example. Now that was a great story. It's a shame it was a hige lie and even a bigger shame you didn't realize you were speaking to a retired Coast Guard Officer who knew you were lying the entire time.

I believe you told me the Shorebirds whad sued you for $12,000,000.00 or was it $13,000,000.00? One way or the other, you actually thought I was that stupid to fall for that BS for a simple yearly contract you refused to pay? I could go on and on and on about your BS John but you're not worth it. You're obsessed with me ever since you saw my Wife, my Home, my Cars and then you checked out my real estste and learned everything is paid for. Don't feel bad, Charles Jannace did the same thing. YOU'RE A LOSER ROBINSON! A wanna be Albero that just can't let go. Mr. I lose $150,000.00 a year doing this Radio Show. Dee, Dee, Deeeee! You lost a ton of business once you said that one on the air Robinson. I have never met a more stupid man in my life. Say all you want, I'm not deleting your comments.

We all know you went to a lawyer, they told you that you're an Idiot, you can't sue me and win so you've come back to attack any way you can. Enjoy the comments John but just remember, don't go overboard. You have to be the biggest LOSER I have ever met though.

Historical Wit said...

Yeah, Sexy Robinson is has it for you, you have a health obsession for him, the mayor, the chief, some fire dudes and a minor albeit an obsession for the gunpower blog. If he need help you need it 7x.

Historical Wit said...

Dude you already have more comments than that other fascist site you were running. THIS is the only way for you to get bigger! Of course shoving cheesesteak in your mouth will do that too...

Historical Wit said...

Where you entourage at? ROLL CALL! Kate, Art, the big I? Holla back yall. Aint heard from ya kiddies in years!

John R said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Historical Wit said...

Come back, the waters fine!

John R said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Luckyduck said...

awww he is gonna remove mean comments.... we better be nice guys... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA