Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, February 12, 2007

Jim Rapp, A Cold Faced Liar??????

In this segment of how I lied to get Joe Albero arrested, it is very clear just who did the cursing at the Salisbury Zoo that day and here's proof.

One of the reasons Jim Rapp and the City will be sued is because I never once cursed the entire time I was in the Zoo. Jim Rapp completely lied like an Idiot because I had the video camera going the entire time and I can prove it.

However, when I tried to explain this to the Commissioner, she refused to believe me because Jim Rapp is the Director of the Salisbury Zoo. "Are you trying to suggest to me that Mr. Rapp would perjure himself?"

Well, let me explain one thing to you, you Idiot, YES! That's exactly what I was trying to explain to you. So go screw yourself! Wanna see it again? So everyone knows, that Commissioner is no longer allowed to do "anything" referencing the City, the Zoo and or Jim Rapp ever again. Her boss found out she knew Jim Rapp personally and they knew I had a tape. I can't wait for her to see this!

What say you now Jim Rapp, Barrie Tilghman & Paul Wilbur? See you in Court, Idiots!

6 comments:

¿Yh8? said...

You could always sign up!

Worcester said...

Isn't it a crime to tape record a conversation without prior permission? I hope Davis Ruark isn't looking at this blog.

Historical Wit said...

Get out of my face!

Shut the hell up.

What did you say.

Thats it? You gonna win a civil suit on that? Really?

Anonymous said...

Wit

If you say it over and over again you hypnotize the jury into believing you, and it will increase the damages they award you.

If you say it over and over again you hypnotize the jury into believing you, and it will increase the damages they award you.


If you say it over and over again you hypnotize the jury into believing you, and it will increase the damages they award you.


If you say it over and over again you hypnotize the jury into believing you, and it will increase the damages they award you.

joe albero said...

Let's try this again Wit.

Jim Rapp "LIED" to the Commissioner by claiming it was me cursing in front of children at the Zoo.

I never once cursed and this proves as a fact that Jim Rapp did.

Case closed.

Say What? said...

Even if what you say is true, (you could have manipulated the tape), so what?

So Jim was mistaken when he was before the commissioner. In the heat of the argument, it is possible he just THOUGHT you had cursed.

Plus you were not being charged with the crime of "cursing in front of children", so your tape proves NOTHING.

I do not see using the word "hell" one time as a big deal, in front of kids or not. Bad manners maybe. Poor taste maybe. But not a big deal. The way you have been building this up, we were expecting a "REALLY BIG SHOW"