Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Here, Let Me Shove This B.S. Down Your Throat Puppets

Although I thought I'd have a better article than anyone else on the Blogosphere I awoke to a rude awakening by visiting Delmarva Dealings and this article. Talk about one of the best articles ever written on the Blogs!

Nevertheless, I need to offer just a few pointers. How can the City Council make decisions on 2008 when they don't even have a financial audit for 2006?

The Mayor stated, "The further we went, the behinder we got." IDIOT!

Barrie also went on to blame everything on not having enough Staff. Oh Bullshit! Forgive me folks but this woman is so full of crap it isn't funny. My Mother was a bookkeeper and worked for Temp Agencies for years and she would walk in and have a clear understanding of what she needed to do in a matter of a couple of hours. Barrie tried to state it would take too much time to teach these people how to do their work. BS!

Then Gary Comegys went on a rampage stating, we couldn't afford a lot of things we wanted and needed, how were we going to be able to afford hiring someone if we didn't have the money? Lynn Cathcart agreed but this clearly goes to show EVERYONE why these people are complete IDIOTS! Look, you had someone on a salary that quit or got fired. NOW, with them being GONE, you have their salary to work with, you IDIOT! No one was asking for ADDITIONAL FUNDS!

This is exactly why these Idiots must go! They know NOTHING about running a business. I can't even keep going, I'm so pissed off right now. I have NO respect for the five of them. Gary, Lynn, Mike, Shanie & Barrie! Make sure you read that Delmarva Dealings article.


No comments: