Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

The End Is Near!!!!!



Don't ever say I didn't tell you so!

Yesterday I drove to Seaford on some business and I couldn't believe my eyes! A Super Lowe's was being constructed some 14 miles outside of Salisbury.

So let's see, tax free shopping for "every" business for the year saves you how much money? Look people, I'm NOT wishing anyone anything bad in Salisbury but the risks are extremely high that the State of Delaware is going to tear Salisbury a new one with their tax free shopping and you can't say I didn't tell you so.

Imagine the millions upon millions of dollars Lowe's is spending on this one project alone! It's worth their money to do so and you'll be seeing a second Lowe's shut down sooner than later in Salisbury. Next will be Home Depot and soon after that you'll be seeing a new Mall.

Barrie Tilghman, Gary Comegys and Mike Dunn want to give back all these developer reimbursements and these Idiots can't see the writing on the wall? I think they can and I think they're giving it all away before the hammer comes down and slams the City of Salisbury.

3 comments:

birdie said...

these pics look a lot better than the ones of Jimmy's daily dumpster post...nice to see that the car does go north on Route 13 occasionally.

joe albero said...

ROTFLMAO!

Come on now nancy, even I get a kick out of those Blog Sites, seriously.

The stupidity, obsessions, it's perfect.

birdie said...

nancy, i under the concept of north and south...just making sure that the car can go past delmar to the north...seems like an awful lot of posts about salisbury and not too many about areas north of it, including delmar. i guess the old saying don't crap where you eat holds tru for joe. I don't even know what you mean by PHP, and again, i am not doug church or any of the other people you seem to think are out there reading your blogs. stop accusing me of being someone you know, or who has been posted about here previously.