Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Back By Popular Demand

Thank God Verizon doesn't charge for cell minutes on the weekends because this photo has burned up minutes like there's no tomorrow!

Too many FOB's, (honestly) calling me, cracking up and telling me how they just loved that photo. Of course there were also many EOB's, (enemies of Barrie's) calling as well. The Doody Man said it Folks, the Blogs are just hateful places to go and I guess he's right. Barrie, IF you think you have friends, well, let me just say this, they're not taking you seriously any more.

Perhaps during or after Monday's meeting Mike will stand up like a spoiled little girl shaking and waving the photo all over the place, face Debbie Campbell and say, "Are you proud of this Debbie?" I would reply, (not that you ever need advice Debbie) How does she make your lips move?

No comments: