Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, December 25, 2006

The Taylor's Are On A Roll, Junking Up The Plaza






Perhaps the Taylor's could consider opening up an addition day during the week to clean things up and do repairs? It sure has been proven that if you're a FOB you won't get any citations for broken windows, junk and trash all over your property and parking violations. Yep, I just can't wait to be like these folks, NOT! These photos were taken yesterday, showing how they left the Plaza for the Holidays.

1 comment:

Chesapeake Dogs said...

Cute kids and I applaud the lady's commitment to 'em, but I gotta ask a dumb question:

Broken out windows aside, does this mean that buildin's gonna sit vacant all week?

Someone explain t'me how that's helpin' revitalize the downtown.

Maybe I'm just missin' somethin'.

--CD