Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, December 25, 2006

I Just Don't Think Traffic Through The Downtown Plaza Is Going To Work

No matter what anyone says, the series of photos I've been producing throughout the Plaza have clearly proven people just won't respect the legal parking there. Yesterday it got so bad you couldn't get passed these vehicles at all. There was no policing and if you all think I'm out there often snapping away at these violations, you're wrong. It's simply a given any time I am in the area and the Mayor refuses to do anything about it. These must be FOB's.

1 comment:

Chesapeake Dogs said...

Is it me, or is it gettin' worse instead 'o better? Some new fronts are up, but the place looks real deserted t'me.

--CD