Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Next Came Sam's Club



Now check this out! As I went off on my own and waited for the doors to open at 7:00 a.m. this morning to Sam's, I was one of only two people waiting to get in! (I arrived at 6:55 a.m.) Hence the lack of vehicles in their parking lot.

As we went into the store there wasn't a sole around. Workers could be seen every so often stocking items but there was only one register open and I walked back to the Christmas area and started looking around.

The next thing I knew, Jennifer was calling me on the cell asking what was up at Sam's because she was through with WalMart. I asked her to come over because my cart was already completely full and I needed another cart right away.

Jennifer came in and saw what I had and said, LET'S GET MORE! Items that were $75.00+ were now marked down to $25.00. Some items that were $10.00 were now marked down to $2.00, so we bought some $2,000.00 worth of stuff for less than three hundred bucks! Boy won't the family be excited when we come to visit on Friday!

Sam's was by far the best deal going! Better hurry though, I bought a ton of stuff and it's not going to last very long at these prices.

No comments: