Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, December 15, 2006

Another Satisfied Customer

The following comment was made on the Salisbury Kennel Club Message Board. Let it be known that not only did the entire Club come to my defense, they have eliminated this person from ever commenting on their site again.

She must be a good friend of my ex wife or a Friend of the Salisbury Zoo. LMAO!

Re: (unknown)
Posted by: "Karen Albrecht" mailto:karen@onestoptechnology.com?Subject=
Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:56 pm (PST)
Joe Albero is a jerk!

2 comments:

Ralph said...

Hey, Chuckie, banging Sandra?

joe albero said...

Art,

I have in fact sent an e-mail to this woman and she has responded with an apology. I then asked her what I had done to her and she said she didn't even know me, it was Zoo related from what she had heard.

People do not have the right to critisize others unless they have been directly effected by that person. So IMO, she's a very unstable woman with a lot of hatred towards others.