Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Another Illegal Deer Stand On My Property

Yesterday we took yet another stroll around our property in Willards and out of nowhere came yet another illegal deer stand directly on our property. This time they were a little more slick about it as they placed it deeper into the brush where a vehicle couldn't pull right in. However, they're close enough to my Pond to make sure they catch anything trying to take a drink of water. I think I'll take my shotgun to this one and just leave it there in bits and pieces.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Joe I don't hunt around here anymore but, a great idea regarding these stands is give me written permission to hunt your land exclusively and I'll greet your tresspassing hunter with my video camera and give you the video with him up in the stand and me on the ground filming it should provide plenty of evidence for tresspassing charges and I'd do it free of charge my pleasure and I won't even hunt will I'm waiting for said tresspasser to show up. I got nothing but time and camoflage he want even know I'm there, I'll even call you with a live report of the capture!

Unknown said...

sorry! let's make that - "will not even know I'm...
Rita Fletcher shoulda teached me better.

Unknown said...

My bad some of that gets foggy after the years.