Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Last Night At Break Time Billiards







I'm telling you Folks, there's a great time to be had at Break Time Billiards and last night was yet another example of such a thing.

I slammed a Burger there last night that would knock your sox off! I ordered this 1/2 pounder with extra cheese, mushrooms, onions, LTM & catsup and OMG! I also asked for no cholesterol and only got a great big smile in return.

I must have dropped the 9-ball on the break at least three time last night too. As a matter of fact, I won three games straight with only 4 shots! Tina kept kicking my butt and I had to tell her it was time for her to go home and go to bed. LOL

Maybe we'll see more of you next Wednesday?

No comments: