Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Idiot Parking Awards At Brew River Last Night



















In the first picture above, only one of these vehicles was parked legally. None of them had Handicap Tags but one had a sticker hanging from the rear view mirror. The rest is self explanatory.

A young lady pulled into the lot with a flat tire. Since she obviously wasn't aware, I let her know and she didn't know what she was going to do about it. While she was in Brew River I recalled having a compressor in my vehicle and was able to fill her tire up. Fortunately it lasted till she got home and she sent me a very nice message thanking me for doing so.

So, tell me guys, when is the last time you went out of your way for a Lady?

1 comment:

joe albero said...

noname,

That was VERY kind of you noname. You're a good man.