Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, October 16, 2006

We're Going To SMOKE The Competition


As the Jannace campaign continues to gain momentum, Independent Voters could play a major roll in the final results of this competition.

Fortunately the Republicans now have someone qualified to do the job through Charles Jannace and they no longer have to throw away their vote to Ron Alessi and or Rick Pollitt.

With Charles & BJ as a team, this is a race between Jannace and Pollitt and that's all there is to it any more.

That being said, Rick is a wonderful man, as is Charles Jannace. The question lies, who can actually make a difference for the better? Who can perform and make those changes happen? If you want growth, vote for Pollitt. If you want better Schools, controlled growth and developers actually answering to the County, instead of the other way around, vote for Jannace. Visit their Websites and become educated, THEN GET OUT TO THE POLLS AND VOTE.

Your vote is very important to Wicomico County. Please don't waste your vote on Ron Alessi as there's no way the man can even come close to winning. If you want a Republican in office, vote for Charles Jannace. If you can't decide, well, I like Mickey Mouse AND Donald Duck!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Independant votes are important, but if you want Jannace to win this you need to target more than the independant vote. Specifically you need to turn out women to vote. Narrow the focus to a clear and concise line that appeal to women who are moderates. As a write in, Jannance would do well to focus on a demographic like the soccar mom, or as recent events in the bury demonstrate, the security mom. Its all about healthcare and education. Pound on those issues for a week, get out and meet mom where this demographic is, ie Saturday and Sunday afternooon at the Crown sports facility (I dont know if Jannace has been there yet at these "peak times") when there are anywheres from 2000 to 3000 people there. Most moms, with kids. Stop hangin out at Breaktime and get a real campaign goin here. Pound on mom's issues for a week and see if I am wrong about it. You got the 23% of Republicans that can't stand Alessi, but Alessi has a good number of moderate dems on his side, plus alessi will not win this anyway, its pollitt you have to concentrate on and hard. Damn guys you need to start bringin it if you want a shot at winnin this. The picture is not as rosy as you think. you have MUCH work to do.

joe albero said...

historical wit said.....

"The picture is not as rosy as you think."

Hey, that picture is of me! I may not look like a rose but I sure can stick you like one. LMAO! Great points historical wit!

Anonymous said...

I know thats you in the pic, was just trying to lend some of my politcal knowledge to you guys. I am sorry if I come across as serious all the time, but my life is one serous illness away from losing everything I got. So when it comes to elections and poltics, I tend to be a serious fella cause I need all the help I can get. Even tho I don't live in Wicomico, you guys make it easy to follow what s happenin.

Anonymous said...

Where the hell is the rest of the gang with their ideas? If you all want Jannace to win, this is the place to grow the ideas that will help his campaign. log on and get down to business folks, there is not much time left. You are in the critical time and need to work harder now than ever before on this.

joe albero said...

Historical Wit,

I too was only kidding, please don't take my comment serious.

I agree with your assesment of the subject and I can and will assure you Charles Jannace will concentrate on these issues from this point forward.

Please Folks, come to these Forums and Debates and hear what Charles has to say.

Anonymous said...

What Kind of CEEEGAR?

Anonymous said...

iyeska: thats the crap I read all the time. Damn history degree. You think this is bad you should see me on foreign policy. just ask socrates...

Chesapeake Dogs said...

Nothin' gets a vote like meetin' someone face t'face. That's just reality. So wherever ya can meet the most folks at one time. I remember a candidate that got up early and stood outside a factory when the graveyard shift let out so's t'shake hands and talk t'folks on the way out.

--CD

sparkly1 said...

I say if he trims the moustache and he gets my vote! Heck, I'm a rebel, I'll vote for him just to shake things up! Joe drop a sign by my house!

joe albero said...

e-mail Hadley with your address and they'll get a sign out to you right away.

Anonymous said...

sorry iyeska, being a dem, i don't stump for republicans...

joe albero said...

I'll second that motion Iyeska. Heck, I'll "use" any candidate to run against someone I don't like or is wrong for the job.