Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, October 16, 2006

Jim Rapp Removes Alessi Signs

As I was driving down Camden Avenue today I looked over towards Jim Rapp's house and there wasn't a single vehicle in front of his home. That being said, it was very evident there were NO Ron Alessi signs, (there were two of them) while neighbors all around that area had signs up everywhere. Few Alessi signs but nevertheless they still had signs up.

Could Alessi have had enough association with Jim Rapp and ask that his signs be removed? Enquiring minds want to know!

9 comments:

Townie said...

stalking can't be good for your court case Joe

joe albero said...

ROTFLMAO!

TOWNIE,

The video I have of the whole incident can't be good for Jim Rapp's case! Are you people telling me I'm not allowed to drive to my In-Laws home on Camden Avenue, some 5 houses away from Jim Rapp's house?

Grow up people and let me worry about my case and you worry about how you'll bail Jim Rapp out of jail for lying.

Thanks for worrying about me though.

sparkly1 said...

This guy is obviously a psycho! I hope you are aware that anyone can go to the commissioner and say anything and have some one arrested. Is there anyway you can block this guy from your blog???

swampcritter2 said...

Joe, I was thinking of changing my handle to Comment Deleted. What do you think?

sparkly1 said...

You are driving this guy insane, it is unfair to keep all of this entertainment to yourself! Wish I could do the same to my ex! LOL!

joe albero said...

You mean Jim Rapp? Yeah, he's going nuts making harsh statements that shouldn't be published anywhere and then he created his own Blog Site no one wants to go to. You mention Ron Alessi or Jim Rapp and these guys come out of the wood work! Notice how they are glued to my Blog Site too! Talk about never getting over Jennifer!LMAO

joe albero said...

swampcritter,

You'd be the most popular commenter here! LOL

sparkly1 said...

So what is Rapps' Blog? I would be interesting to check out just for fun!

joe albero said...

PB, I have saves "ALL" those messages, so we'll see? Joe