Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Justice For All Missed A Great Opportunity

On a recent Poll on Justice For All, Charles Jannace threw in several people "he" thought might make a good Mayor in the City of Salisbury. However, I firmly disagree.

Brenda Colegrove is eligible for retirement in two years folks! This is by far the most honorable person I have come to know in Salisbury. She knows even more about the City than the current Mayor ever will! My vote would be for Brenda and I believe all of you should encourage her to think about it and ultimately run for Office!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me see here! You erased your own father-in-laws comments the other day, so you must be mad at him, this bleeds over to his neighbor and now you won't support her. WOW, talk about the Hatfields & McCoys.
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Anonymous said...

I don't feel bad towards Joe, He's great, but someone has to ride him a little so his head doesn't swell and burst.
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

joe albero said...

SRR,

With all due respect, (and may I use that term lightly, lol) Debbie Campbell has already stated she cannot run for Mayor as her full time position with the Company she's working for pays far too much money for her to even consider running at this time.

My respect for Debbie Campbell remains on the very top shelf of people in my part of the world and that's, that.

Anonymous said...

way too touchy Joe.
I'm just teasing you. I think She'd love to be council Pres. but I agree the Mayors job is a huge committment. That's where you ocme in!

joe albero said...

SRR,

I'm sorry for the delay, I was trying to get into the door but my head wouldn't fit. That is, until my wife read me your comment and I fit right through instantly. Thanks Buddy, it was getting cold out there and I don't have any slider doors to fit through! LMAO You are the man!

Anonymous said...

LOL
have a good evening

Chesapeake Dogs said...

I'd like t'see a poll on the City Council race in 2007.

--CD